Anyways the good news is that Grant is a healthy boy and growing fast! He weighed 12 lbs 13 oz which is the 90th percentile and he is 24 3/4 in long which is 95th percentile! Big boy!
Blog
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
2 Month Appointment
Today Grant had his 2 month appointment. It was horrible for Grant, as well as me. He got 3, well actually 4 different shots today. . . it was so hard to watch him do the no breathing cry everytime he got poked. The nurse who gave him the first shot was training with one of the nurses at the clinic, and she got all ready to give him his first shot, but I think freaked out when Grant starting balling, and pulled the needle out, even though she only administered half the vaccine. So the other nurse took over, and had to give him the other half of the vaccine and 3 others. She was super fast, which made me feel good, I just wanted to get the shots over with (I'm sure Grant did too)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment