It has been a little while since I last blogged. . . in the past week we visited with Great Grandparents, Grandparents, Aunt Lauren, and Aunt Valerie. We also installed a new dishwasher . . . much needed because our old one had many problems . . . and we replaced our leaky kitchen faucet, hopefully it saves us money on our water bill! Also Grant's newest developments include watching his hands and grabbing his feet!
Here are some highlights from the week!
I just thought this was a cute picture of Grant!
Mac cozied up to Grant all by himself. . . it was so funny, Mike was laying down on the left and didn't even notice that Mac climbed on the bed and cuddled up to Grant . . . and I walked into the room and to my surprise there Mac was! Mac has been really good with Grant, he has licked him and cuddled him! They are already friends!
Fun with Dad on the weekend! Too bad you can't see Grant's big smile . . . he thought it was funny being on Dad's shoulders!
No comments:
Post a Comment