Poor guy is working on some more teeth, and he lets everyone know how much pain he is in, especially at night! This morning I was looking in his mouth, and tooth #3 on the top is barely poking through.
Our little man is still trying to figure out crawling, but is making progress. Of course I will post when that glorious day comes and he learns to make it from one end of the room to the other!
1 comment:
I know.. there both growing so fast!! We should hang out! Let our little ones play.. well my #'s 425-760-1887 if you ever want to. I am staying at home with lexi for now so I am open alot during the week. I was reading your blog too.. its so fun reading about a little one right around lexi's age. I saw you went to maui! FUN!! Leif and I are going to Oahu in April.. were super excited but lexi's staying with my momma! Talk to ya soon :)
Post a Comment