Blog

Blog

Monday, November 3, 2008

Where did my baby go?

So tonight I was looking back at Grant's newborn pictures, and it made me really sad. Lately it seems like in every post I write about how fast Grant is growing up . . and it is true. Looking at his newborn pictures doesn't even seem real. Was he really that small? It seems like I don't remember and that makes me sad. Even writing this post makes me want to cry.  Look at him, he was just so tiny I can't even believe it. I really do love the stage Grant is in now, giggling, and smiling, crawling (almost), and so curious about everything,  but looking at his newborn pictures just reminds me of how fast he is growing up, and he is only 7 months old! Imagine how I will feel when he is 5 and starting school! Maybe someday I will stop asking if Grant can stay this age forever . . because obviously the answer is no. 



1 comment:

The McFarlane Family said...

You get cuter every day Grant! At least your mom has that to look forward to!