Blog

Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Haircut

I finally broke down and let Mike give Grant a haircut! I admit it was getting a little girly looking, so Mike gave Grant a more manly hairdo and we got out the clippers and Mike gave him his first buzz cut and cut his little comb over! It is a little bit shorter than both of us had anticipated, but he looks really cute ... like a little boy! 


Before:

In the barber chair :)

What is this weird thing on my head?

Finished product on top ... no more comb over!

Doesn't he look more grown up?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet :) I cant wait to give Alexis a hair cut. It's a little diffrent since I want lexi to look girly :)! I probably wont cut it for another year or so, let it grow out. Sorry to hear about the weight stuff. Lexi can give some of grant her chunk, and maybe grant could spare some height :) haha.. hope your holidays were good!

Veals said...

He looks so grown up! I dont think its to short it looks like the perfect length!

A House FULL of Grace said...

So cute...brings back memories...and I think you were so brave to let Mike do it. Steve just started giving our boys haircuts and let's just say it was not an easy area for me to submit in!