Blog

Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

13 months!


Grant is now 13 months! He is just developing SO much personality these days! It is really fun to see him become more and more of a little boy! Grant is getting much better at walking, and I must say I really enjoy it! It just seems like things are easier now that he is walking ... I guess I still have running to look forward too :) ! Grant is talking more and more ... he says Mama and Dada of course ... mostly Dada though - usually by the end of the day, Grant says Dada over and over until we go pick up Mike, and I swear that is the excitement of Grant (and Daddy's) day! He also says night night, dog, duck, all done, and bath. And he signs more, all done, and food. Grant recently got 2 new teeth in, which made him a little cranky. Now that Grant is walking, one of his new favorite things to do is explore outside. On a nice day, we take Grant walking around our neighborhood and our yard... he loves to pick up sticks, gravel, and dandelions and just carry them around as he walks! Such a little boy!

No comments: