Blog

Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

17 Months

Ok so I officially missed writing about Grant turning 16 months, and I am now late on posting about Grant turning 17 months! But here is some catch-up! Grant says a ton of new words ... I don't even know if I can list them, let alone think of them! Currently, his favorite words are boat (our neighbor has a big boat in his driveway that Grant loves looking at), Elmo - more like memmo, Bob - after his FAVORITE show - Bob the Builder, me, nose - while pointing to your nose or his, and he says baby all the time ... I think he is really going to love having a baby sister! Not only does he talk up a storm, but he loves to sing songs! He sings Bob, Bob, Bob when he wants to watch Bob the Builder and he likes to sing songs that are about Momma and Dadda! I will have to get a video of this ... pretty cute!
He now has all of his teeth filled in, except his very back molars.
He is definitely going through some terrible two's already ... he says "No" whenever he doesn't want to do something and right before he does something he knows he isn't supposed to do. Which is kinda nice for me because I know if he starts saying "No" at the other end of the house ... he is getting into something he probably shouldn't! Silly kid, but we sure do love him!

No comments: