Blog

Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

Updates

Wow it has been a while since I have blogged ... I will blame it on having 2 kids and the Christmas season! Too much to do and not enough time to do it!

Well lets see Grant is almost 21 months old!! He is growing up too fast! He is a very busy boy, I'm glad I'm not pregnant anymore so I can keep up with him better! Here are a few recent pictures, sorry some are a little blurry, most of the time I have my phone by me so I find myself taking a lot of pictures with that!

Grant is learning how to use utensils along with a bowl or plate. He loves being a big boy and is getting better at not making such a mess!

This one I just thought was funny ... he dressed himself with the hat sideways and started drumming ... silly kid!

Cute boy!

Hannah is a little over a month old now! She is starting to smile and coo! I love that! She has also been noticing her mobile on her swing and follows you with her eyes when you move!


Hannah loves the Moby Wrap ... and I got my hair cut short!


And in other news we finally got our oven in!! For those of you who don't know, our old oven only half the burners worked and even the other ones that did work only worked on hi. And in the process we wanted to switch to gas, so we were oven-less for over a month, waiting for plumber's bids, getting the plumbing done, and then installing the oven. But it is here now and I am loving having a new oven to cook with!!

2 comments:

The Heaviland Family said...

Your hair is super cute and I'm so jealous of your stove!!

The McFarlane Family said...

Hannah is cute and so is your hair!