Blog

Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Halloween and Pumpkin Carving

So I'm trying to do some catch up on the blog. I know I missed a bunch of summer, but I'm going to let those months go! Mike was working over 60 hours a week, including weekends, I was in my first trimester of pregnancy and exhausted from the long hours of taking care of the kids myself and just from pregnancy... anyways, but I couldn't pass up on the Halloween festivities, cause the pictures are just too cute!

We went to the pumpkin patch with my family ...

Finding the perfect pumpkin!

Family pic

My little girl!

After we found the perfect pumpkins, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's and carved!

The kids loved it!

For Halloween we went to downtown Edmonds for the second year in a row with our friends the Veal's!
Grant the little cheeseburger and Caiden the lion

Landon the monkey and Hannah the flower

All the kiddos!

The cutest little flower ever!



No comments: