Blog
Monday, January 26, 2009
10 Months!
Well, another month has gone by again (already) and Grant is now 10 months old! Gosh, he is doing so much fun stuff ... seriously, right now has been my FAVORITE age!! Grant is just so playful and has so much personality, it makes everyday so entertaining! Lets see, what are some fun things Grant does ... well, when I tell Grant no and he listens to me, he will clap, like "yay, I did a good job listening to mommy"! Grant is now pointing at things he wants, which is so fun ... most of the time it is the dog :) , he babbles and babbles and babbles like he is carrying on a full conversation, he gives kisses - most of his kisses are given to Aunt Lauren - he for some reason feels compelled to kiss her like crazy, he's very ticklish pretty much all over, he giggles all the time, he signs "all done" in sign language when he is finished with his meal - we are currently working on other signs, Grant says Mama and Dada - maybe inadvertently but I swear sometimes he knows exactly what he is saying, and Grant is starting to walk more with assistance (his walker, cruising furniture, or holding our hands). I need to get a video up of this but Grant LOVES when Daddy plays his guitar ... the moment Mike picks up his guitar, Grant gets the biggest grin and points at Daddy and starts kickin' his legs and won't stop dancing the whole time Mike plays... it is really sweet! I'm sure there is more I am forgetting ... Grant sure is a fun little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so much fun and very adorable! He always makes me laugh!
It just gets more and more fun as time goes on. Really.
Post a Comment