Blog

Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grant's Letters

We have wooden letters that hang on Grant's bedroom wall spelling out his name, but recently he has getting close to reaching them from his crib and some of them weren't sticking on too well, so we decided to hang them on another wall instead. While we had them down, we decided to rearrange them a bit.

This is the way they normally look. Here are some of our favorite alternative arrangements:




Maybe we should have named him Grantt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is cute. I also have lexi's name on the wall but only her first :) so there's not much variation. there both getting so big, its exciting! We really do need to get together for a play date. There both at the age where they will actually play now. I'm not working so I pretty much am at home during the week so if you ever want to, just let me know.

A House FULL of Grace said...

Too cute...

The McFarlane Family said...

You are so clever...it took me a couple of days to get the "Grantt" comment but now that I do, it is really funny. :o)