Blog

Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day on Camano

We have certainly had a busy week! Today we went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house and spent the day on Camano! It was lots of fun ... we went out to lunch, went shopping, I get a break from taking care of Grant because there is always Grandma, Grandpa, or Aunt Lauren who want to dote on Grant, and then we all had dinner together! It was a fun day! Here are just a few pictures that I took today that I thought were cute!

Just relaxin' (actually right before he tipped the basket over... oops!!)

Banging on the glass doors ... what is it with Grant and glass? :)

Yummy toy!

1 comment:

A House FULL of Grace said...

Yeah, the glass thing...I think it's a happy picture...now your mom has something to clean that actually needs cleaning when she cleans!