Blog

Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Park Play Time With Buddies!

The weather has been so beautiful that my good friend Mandy and I have been getting outside as much as we can! Here are some pictures of one of our outings to a local park!

The babies - Hannah and Landon (4 days apart!) just relaxing!

Come catch me!

The boys being boys - I think they were yelling to each other through the tunnel!

It is pretty much impossible to get a good picture of the two of them together! But they are sure best buds! Grant asks for Caiden all the time!

I just think this picture is funny, it kinda looks like Grant is getting lots of air!

Swing time


We couldn't resist...


Sweet, smiley girl!

1 comment:

Veals said...

They are all so cute together! Caiden and Grant love eachother! My favorite is when they crack each other up! Hearing them laugh together is so much fun! What great little buddies!