Blog

Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All About Grant

I figured since I did a post all about Hannah, I should do one about Grant as well!

Grant is talking so much now! I love it! He will put words together and we are able to communicate so much more, which makes for a happier mommy and toddler! Just recently he started answering "yea" to things, instead of everything being no - even if it meant yes! For example: "Grant would you like some milk?" Grant, "umm yeeaaa."
Grant loves the park. He will stand by the door and ask to go. If you ask him where do you want to go, he will 100% of the time answer, "to the park!" Followed by "lide" (slide) and "wing" (swing). How could you resist not taking him to the park?! So we go ALOT!

Grant loves his buddies. I was reading Genesis to Grant during lunch the other day, and we were reading about all the things God made. So I started a discussion about how God made the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and Mommy and Daddy, and Grant quickly chimed in and said, "and Hannah, and Caid (Caiden), and Lay (Landon)" - Grant's friends! It was so cute!

Grant still loves boats, and I'm glad our neighbor's boat is back from winter storage, cause it gives us an excuse to talk a walk down the culdesac to visit the boat!

Grant still loves going outside in our backyard and collecting rocks.

His current favorite movie is the Pixar movie Up. He asks to watch it about 5 times a day. He still loves Toy Story as well, and every time he sees Buzz or Woody he will tell you! I'm amazed at how much he notices Toy Story things, sometimes it takes me a long time just to find what he saw!

Grant is full of energy, and quite the climber. He can pretty much climb anything, including scaling our cabinets. Lovely.

He loves "spideys" (spiders) as Grant would say. My favorite thing to do is ask Grant to find a spider, and he will look under the couch, or on the walls! It is too funny! One day that is going to bite me, because he will eventually find one and then bring it over to me ... and if you know me, I HATE spiders!

Grant is really so much fun and definitely all boy!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Oh goodness he is just so cute! How funny, I can just picture him bringing you a spider! haha!