Blog

Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look Alikes

I was mopping my floors and maneuvering around the highchair, and I got to thinking about when we bought the highchair and how little Grant was. Then it made me think about the very first time Grant sat in this particular highchair, and the pictures we took to document this moment. Then I realized Grant was almost 7 months old when we took those pictures, about the same age Hannah is in the picture I just posted below. So long story short, I wanted to see if they are looking more alike at the same age. So here are the pictures.



I think they are starting to look more alike. People tell me all the time that Hannah looks like me and Grant looks like his daddy, but we will see!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

They DO look alike! I love the baby pic of Grant! So cute :)