Blog

Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh Boy ...

I am so behind on my blogging!! Where do I begin ...


We had a good Easter at home! I was sick Easter Sunday and thankfully our church does a live feed of the service online! So we watched the service and later did an easter egg hunt for Grant! He had so much fun finding the eggs!

He had fun opening them too!


We went to the zoo with Aunt Lauren and Mandy, Caiden, and Landon ... we are loving our zoo membership!


Best Buds!

Hannah was dead asleep on Aunt Lauren!


Grant makes Hannah laugh the hardest out of anyone!


Hannah started solids!

This is a common occurrence, I'm to lazy to put the kids' pants on after diaper changes!

Hannah is 6 months old and sitting all by herself (Boppy there for protection) :)

Grant and Racer ... he is very attached!


We met new baby cousin Miranda! She was born on May 4th! Hannah looks so big compared to her!

The kids got dedicated at church on Mother's Day!
The verse we shared for the kids was John 15:5

After church on Mother's Day we did a brunch and then just relaxed outside with the kids! The weather was gorgeous! I had a great day, Mike did all the cleaning for me and was on diaper duty! Lucky me!


I love being these kids Mommy!

No comments: