Our little Hannah bug is 7 month old tomorrow!! Time is just going by TOO FAST!!! 6 months went by and I never wrote her stats. I seemed to have lost the paper the doctor gave me, but I think she was 17 lbs 3 oz and 27 1/4 in long. I can't remember percentiles, hopefully I will find the sheet, but she is tall just like her brother.
Anyways, this little girl is a chill as you can get. She is so patient. Most of my time is dealing with her big brother, keep him from hurting himself, managing tantrums, disciplining, etc, normal 2 year old stuff ... and Hannah is content to just sit around, play with her toys or do whatever she does to keep herself occupied! At meal time, she just sits in her highchair, waits for her food, once I am able to give her a bite, usually something comes up, and I need to tend to Grant, and she is happy to just sit and wait until I am able to give her another bite! She is amazing!
Hannah is the most smiley baby I have ever seen! You just look at her and she gives you the biggest grin! Grant makes her smile and laugh the most out of anyone. He can do no wrong in her eyes, everything he does just makes her laugh. I love that!
She has her two bottom teeth! I think the pediatrician was wrong about her k-9's coming in, but I noticed her right bottom tooth came in on May 28th and the left one is almost popped through. I'm thinking either tonight or tomorrow it will break the gum.
Hannah is sitting pretty well all on her own! I think sitting is her favorite, she loves to be able to see what is going on! She doesn't get much tummy time, cause her brother just ends up sitting on her, so she isn't even attempting to crawl yet ... which I think I am ok with! :) I don't know what I will do when I have 2 kids going in 2 different directions!!!
She babbles a lot! Her favorite is da-da-da-da and occasionally ba - ba - ba -ba!
I am so thankful for my little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment